Garden Buildings, made to last!
Products and Finishes
Our Garden Buildings provide you with a modern and attractive outdoor space. Designed to provide warmth and comfort all year round. Super insulated garden rooms, offices and granny annexe garden homes. A garden retreat manufactured in the UK to the highest quality. With many extra features as standard and low maintenance. They make an ideal alternative to a brick extension. Thus, creating a warm, comfortable, usable space at the bottom of your garden. Furthermore, with no mess in the home you’ll have a functional garden room in a few short days, what’s not to like! What makes our garden building’s so unique? The answer is choice. We offer a wide range of colours and finishes so your garden room can be personal to you. But most of all is, it’s Your Choice – The size, the colour, the finish and use!
Insulated Garden Rooms
To suit all budgets and needs we offer a multi-purpose garden room or garden studio which can also be used as a garden office. These garden buildings are fully insulated and designed for all year use. Therefore, creating extra space for work or leisure and because our prices for these rooms are all inclusive there is no extra cost to you. All we ask is you have a clear open space ready for your perfect garden room to be installed. Furthermore, there are many products we offer as standard in our prices that other companies don’t – Hence, no costly additions! Need inspiration view our gallery or read our blog on the top 6 uses for a garden room.
Garden Room Specification
- Glazed frontage with one door
- 2.5m external height to avoid planning issues
- Specialised screw pile foundations
- PVCu toughened A rated double glazed windows and doors
- Floor, walls and roof – SIPS (Structurally Insulated Panels)
- LABC Approved
- Internal electrics
- Plastered and skimmed walls
- Internal vapour barrier
- External breathable membrane with ventilation system
- Insurance recognised security locking system
- Haverland Designer RC Wave RC7W slimline digital electric radiator
- Wide range of waterproof floor finishes
- Firestone seamless rubber roof covering with a gravel topcoat
- Guttering and down-pipe to rear
- Various choices of maintenance free cladding
- Stainless steel double sockets, USB sockets and dimmable LED down lights
- External LED wall lights
- Double external wall socket
- Consumer unit
- Electrical connection to house – within 30m of the house
- Delivery and Installation (UK mainland only)
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee
Garden Buildings Planning Permission
Manufacturing our garden buildings to an external height of 2.5m. Often allows us to avoid the need for planning permission. Although, there are a few exceptions to this: if your home is in a world heritage site or a national park. An area of outstanding beauty or if your proposed project includes sleeping accommodation. If your garden building does need planning permission. We will act as your agent and prepare all the necessary paperwork and drawings. We will also submit the application on your behalf and attend to any queries that may arise. For further information on planning permission please see our FAQs page. For more information about our Garden Annexe range please visit our Granny Annexe page. Finally, at The Green Room we build stunning bespoke garden rooms and we are proud of our reputation. Constructed to the highest standard but offered at affordable prices. So, if you would like to discuss your project or need further information. Please feel free to contact us as we’re here to help.
Garden Building Construction
To protect your investment and to add value to your home we only use the best products available to build our garden rooms. Which are carefully selected for their strength and durability.
Fascia, Soffit and Corner Posts
- Fascia, soffit and trims are manufactured using embossed galvanised steel, aluminium and PVC profiles.
- We use high quality PVCu windows and doors offering the best in glazing fitted with 28mm A rated Argon gas-filled sealed units.
- Fibre Cement and PVC wood grain embossed wall cladding offer a long life and maintenance free alternative to traditional finishes.
- The RubberCover EPDM roof covering is seamless and therefore offers a watertight and durable roofing system with a life expectancy of up to 50 years. In addition, to further increase the life expectancy, fire resistance and improve the look of your garden room we add a gravel finishing topcoat.
The Green Room simply offers more choice!
Click on the tabs above to see the many finishes and colour choices that are available to you. Alternatively, see our price guide page.